Here it is, as promised, a little post-Valentine's Day fun.
10. A grill
9. A mattress
8. A vacuum
7. A set of pink tools so you can work around the house
6. Jewelry with cubic zirconia
5. Plastic flowers, instead of real ones
4. Windshield wipers and hubcaps
3. Anti-wrinkle cream
2. Breath mints
1. Weight loss equipment and diet pills
Thanks to Melissa Jagears for help with numbers three and seven. So, now I'm curious. What's the worst Valentine's gift you've ever gotten (or heard of)? Leave a comment below to share in the fun.
And if you haven't entered the giveaway for my coming novel yet, stop by this post to leave a comment. The contest ends tonight at midnight.